Available Position: Security Systems Installer
Sundance Ltd, an Akron-based security and smart home control company, is looking for a skilled security installer in northeast Ohio for full-time employment.
Career Opportunities – Sundance is a leader in home automation and security in northeast Ohio, and we pride ourselves on providing our customers with the best service and solutions in our industry for over 15 years.
We are looking for a technician with great attitude, technical skills and the desire to learn and grow with our team.
• Install, wire, and program new alarm and security systems
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues with alarms and security systems
• Identify risk to customers and provide effective solutions
• Conduct routine preventative maintenance on alarm systems
• Monitor inventory of service parts
1 year experience with residential or commercial alarm systems mandatory
• Familiarity with hand and power tools
• Ability to handle physical workload, lift 45 lb
• Strong people and organizational skills
• Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
• Basic computer and networking skills (emails, documents, spreadsheets, different web based-interfaces)
• Strong attention to detail
• Valid driver’s license/No recent DUIs
• High school diploma or GED
• Must be willing to go through full background check
APPLY TODAY! >>>
Thank you for visiting our career opportunities page! Sundance Ltd. offers competitive wages and is a great place to work. Check this page frequently for updated job postings.
At Sundance, we have more than 38 years of combined experience, and one of the things we focus on is staying educated and up-to-date on all the latest technologies. Our knowledgable team installs advanced technology in more than 250 homes each year. We are members of the Medina, Cuyahoga, and Portage/Summit County Home Builders Associations as well as an accredited member of the BBB. With every installation, we help homeowners understand exactly how things work and how to utilize them.